Don’t look at me like that. i did warn you guys yesterday.
Anywhore. If you wish to remain a follower, go to the above link.
If you were looking for a good way to unfollow me without me noticing, then unfollow me now (i won’t be tracking unfollows here anymore because… well, duh), and don’t follow the above blog. xD
This blog isn’t going anywhere, because it’s still full of epic content and all (and plus i can’t delete it without deleting all my sub-blogs in the process and NEIN DANKE), but i won’t be posting on it anymore.
… Come on, give us a break, the New Year is approaching, isn’t that a good excuse for blog-commuting? Of course it is.
We’ll try not to do it again until 2013.
internetgeek replied to your post: internetgeek replied to your post: oh gawds don’t…
Yea I use chrome myself..but for people using firefox.
Hint: they shouldn’t.
lol oh my gods
internetgeek replied to your post: oh gawds don’t ever look at my blog using Firefox…
Not particularly, Chrome is a better browser anyway.
Gender is only what you make it.
(Submitted by grey-lips)
heyyyyyyyyy it’s Manson
don’t ever look at my blog using Firefox
no matter what theme i’m using
because custom fonts + Firefox = nope.jpg
Building up anticipation can be hot! Invite your man over and then lock him alone in your room without food or water for hours. All that time thinking about the hot, hot sex waiting for him when you return will be sure to get him really riled up!
I WAS JUST READING THAT SAME PERSON’S BLOG. 0-0 creepy creeper creeping moments creep me out.
That is incredibly creepy, lol.
i’m going to have to follow that person, apparently, they talk about interesting shit.
That could be broadened to like… the entire New England. Though New Yorkers do take a special seat in assholeness, pft.
i wouldn’t know, i haven’t been to the rest of New England, lol
but yes, we’ve made it into an art form so y’all mofos better recognise
(we’re also a pretty prideful bunch oops)
> lurking a conversation on another blog
Aw man, cannibalism gives you mouth sores and makes you smell gross ; -;
1. Full name?
3. How did you get interested in body modification?
4. First mod?
5. Favorite mod?
6. Mod horror story?
7. Most painful mod?
8. Does your bf/gf have mods?
9. If yes, what?
10. How do your parents feel about your mods?
11. Favorite jewelry piece?
12. Favorite place to buy jewelry
13. Least favorite mod?
14. How old were you when your started modding?
15. How does your bf/gf feel about your mods?
16. Has it stopped you from getting a job?
17. What is your job?
18. Rudest comment about your mods?
19. Nicest comment about your mods?
20. How did body modification change your life?
21. How young is to young to start modding?
22. How Many piercings do you have?
23. How many/ what percent tattoos do you have?
24. Any genital mods?
25. Future modifications?
26. Biggest inspiration to modify?
27. In your opinion what is the difference between modification and mutilation?
28. Any regrets while modifying?
29. Future modifications?
30. Any ‘hard’ modifications?
too many goddamn unromanceable hunks
man i love New Yorkers.
Cthulhu’s autobiography. Ghostwriter, some English bloke when he was VERY young.
Ah ha ahahahahahahahaha. Reanimatriiiix!
i’m already laughing and i’m only a few paragraphs in
i have to bookmark this omg
Carver and Isabela—